Currently I am a researcher in Hitachi Ltd., Japan. Even though my primary blog is written in Indonesian, and most of it talking about non-professional works, I am also conducting research on robotics field especially about manipulation and grasping, multi-fingered hand, novel pneumatic actuator, tele-operated manipulator, and rescue robotics. I also have an interest on computer vision, image processing, mobile robotics, mechatronics, and embedded systems.
- Doctoral degree: Tokyo Institute of Technology, Department of Mechanical and Control Engineering. Oct 2014 – Mar 2018.
- Master degree: Tokyo Institute of Technology, Department of Mechanical and Control Engineering. Oct 2012 – Sep 2014.
- Bachelor degree: Bandung Institute of Technology (ITB), Department of Electrical Engineering. Aug 2007 – Oct 2011.
- Hitachi Ltd., R&D Group, Robotics Research Department. Apr 2018 – now.
- Mitsubishi Electric, Advance Technology R&D Center, Mechatronics Department. Internship: Oct 2016 – Jan 2017.
- PT. Len Industri, Center of Technology and Innovation Division. Internship: Feb 2012 – Jul 2012.
- Bandung Institute of Technology, Microprocessor & Digital Control System Laboratory. Assistant: Aug 2010 – Jul 2011.
- Dameitry A, Tsukagoshi H. Lightweight pneumatic semi-universal hand with two fingers aimed for a wide range of grasping. Advanced Robotics. 2017 Dec; 31(23).
- Dameitry A, Tsukagoshi H. Teleoperation of pneumatic fingers,” (to be submitted).
- Dameitry A, Tsukagoshi H. Variable constrained flexible airbag actuator,” (to be submitted).
- A. Dameitry and H. Tsukagoshi, “Lightweight Underactuated Pneumatic Finger Capable of Grasping Various Objects,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, Stockholm, Sweden, May 2016.
- H. Tsukagoshi, T. Hamada, M. Watanabe, D. Ashlih, and R. Iizuka, “Aerial Manipulator with Perching and Door-opening Capability,” Proc. IEEE Int. Conf. Robotics and Automation, WA, USA, May 2015, pp. 4663-4668.
- A. Dameitry, T. Hamada, M. Watanabe, R. Iizuka, and H. Tsukagoshi, “Aerial Manipulator with Door Opening Function,” Proc. The 9th JFPS Int. Symp. Fluid Power, Matsue, Japan, Oct. 2014, pp. 195-200.
- H. Tsukagoshi, T. Hamada, M. Watanabe, R. Iizuka, and A. Dameitry, “Aerial Manipulator aimed for Door-opening Mission,” Proc. The 12th IEEE Int. Symp. Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR), Hokkaido, Japan, Oct. 2014.
- A. A. Purwita, K. Adityowibowo, A. Dameitry, M. Atman, “Automated Microaneurysm Detection Using Mathematical Morphology,” Proc. The 2nd Int. Conf. Instrumentation, Communication, Information Technology, and Biomedical Engineering (ICICI-BME), Bandung, Indonesia, Nov. 2011.
- 塚越秀行, Dameitry Ashlih. ロボットハンドおよび飛行ロボット. 特許. 公開. 国立大学法人東京工業大学. 2016/05/13. 特願2016-097190. 2017/11/16. 特開2017-202561. 2017.
Honors & Awards:
- MEXT. Master & Doctoral Scholarship. Oct 2012 – Sep 2017.
- JFPS International Sysposium on Fluid Power. Best student paper award. Oct 2014.
- ITB. Ganesa Karya. Oct 2011.
- Electrical Engineering ITB. Outstanding student. Jul 2011.
- Trinity college fire fighting home robot contest. 1st place on walking division. Apr 2011.
- Indonesian Robot Contest (KRCI). 1st place on walking division. Jun 2010.
- IEEE-RAS (Robotics and Automation Society) Member. 2015-.
- RSJ (Robotics Society of Japan) Member. 2018-.